Skip to content Skip to footer

PPL – Private Pilots License
From £9500

Started on 28/05/202045 hours of instruction

There are currently two types of licence for UK pilots, the UK CAA PPL (Aeroplane), and the UK CAA LAPL (Aeroplane). Both the licence requirements and the privileges differ.

PPL (A) or LAPL (A)?

Choosing which licence to go for is simple – if you want to fly with more than three passengers, in marginal weather conditions, you need the UK CAA PPL (A) licence. The PPL (A) has few restrictions and allows you to add the IR(R) instrument rating to your licence. The LAPL (A) is restricted to single engine aircraft, with a maximum take of weight of 2000kg and no more than 4 persons on board including the pilot.

Both licences are valid throughout Europe and can include the Night qualification.

Make Enquiry

    Course Details

    Looking for Ground Training
    Visit Site