Like the idea of flying?
Feel the adrenaline rush as you take the controls of one of our light aircraft and soar across the Oxfordshire sky, you’ll receive one-to-one training with one of our Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor and will spend up to 4 hours in the air (including taxiing and landing). All participants receive flying time that counts towards a Private Pilot’s licence.eceive flying time that counts towards the private pilot’s license and the package includes all the equipment you need to get started.
Our gift vouchers are ideal if you would like to try a 30 minute or 60 minute lesson first or perhaps you want to give somebody a truly memorable present for a birthday or anniversary?
Starting with a brief with your qualified instructor, you will be introduced to the aircraft, the controls and the effect they have on it.
Of course, then the fun starts! You will be taken out to your aircraft, strapped in and you will take off for your lessons over the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside – you may even spot your house from the skies!
Much more than just a pleasure trip, this package will provide you with the building blocks towards your Private Pilot’s License.
- 4 hours flying lessons
- 6 months membership
- kneeboard, checklist, logbook
- Learning books 1 and 2
- Minimum age: 14 Years
- All flights must be redeemed within 6 months from the date stated within the voucher
- This package contains 4 hours credit towards flying lessons
- Flights may be postponed and rescheduled at short notice due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control
- Redeemed within 6 months of purchase (no voucher involved)