General Data Protection Regulation
Pilot Flight Training Ltd.. complies with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. As a company we keep personal information secure and ensure that individuals’ rights are respected with regards to data protection.
How and why we collect personal information and data
we will only collect personal information from newsletter or contact me subscribers if they have voluntarily submitted such information to us, or alternatively if a potential customer has requested for us to contact them regarding our services.
Potential clients who telephone the company will be asked for their name, telephone number and email address in order for us to correspond with them. If calls cannot be taken, we utilise an answer service who will collect the above information. Once the enquiry has been dealt with this information will be removed from the secure call alert system within three months. Users of the website may however visit our website anonymously.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
We will issue a GDPR form to all clients that attend our training courses, this highlights our obligations and the client shall decide if they permit Pilot Flight Training Ltd. to contact them and in what manner after the training course has ended.
Personal identification information collected for training courses
In order to be able to provide our training services at the time of booking the client will be asked to complete a candidate form and submit personal information required for their training course. Once the course has been completed this information will be deleted.
Use of Personal Information
Pilot Flight Training Ltd. collects and utilises personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments
We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails and Updates
We may use the email address provided to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If a User/Client decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates or service information, etc. If at any time the User/Client would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, or if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title OPT OUT. Newsletter subscribers can choose to opt out from the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter
- To meet our legal obligations
As a provider of aviation training courses, we are legally required to keep internal copies of training records and details of clients, customers and staff for periods defined by the European Aviation Safety Agency.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
Pilot Flight Training does not store any financial information. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer financial details with any third parties.
Pilot Flight Training. has a strict process for the handling and storing of information as follows:
- Data Protection Registration Number xxxxxxx
- Data processing is provided by approved persons within the organisation, who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- We enforce physical access controls to our offices
- Sensitive data is stored on an encrypted cloud system
- We will only keep data as long as legally required with regard to training records
- Training records and information which we are legally required to be stored are kept in a secure locked location and upon our encrypted cloud system
- We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary
Your Legal Rights
- You have the right to access and view any data we hold about you
- Only key people within the organisation have access to this information
- You have the right to request information that we are not legally obliged to hold to be deleted
- You have the right to receive your personal data we hold in an electronically transportable format
- Any breach of data must be informed by us to you within 72 hours
- You have a right to complain to ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
Sharing your personal information
Pilot Flight Training Ltd. does not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. It is our policy that we do not sell information to third parties.
As an aviation training provider, we are legally obligated to provide information to the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK and occasionally to regulatory bodies located outside the United Kingdom. We are also required to transmit abridged information to the Civil Aviation Authority after specific training courses.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site and engaging with Pilot Flight Training Ltd., you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pilot Flight Training Ltd.
London Oxford Airport